The Rising Phoenix is a woman on a mission to walk with human trafficking, domestic violence and sexual trauma survivors, empowering them in their journey to overcome.
Mission Statement: The Rising Phoenix exists to positively impact the lives of human trafficking and abuse survivors, while partnering with communities to become trauma and abuse informed.
The Rising Phoenix will strive to walk beside those in the below populations, who desire to grow and overcome.
- Women who have been negatively impacted by domestic violence, abuse or sexual violence.
- Victims and survivors of human trafficking.
- Youth and at-risk populations, under the age of 21.
- The body of Christ, both those who are wounded and desire true freedom and those who desire to learn to love and lead others into the freedom.
The Rising Phoenix will accomplish this goal by:
- Providing support, mentorship, and services to women who have experienced human trafficking, domestic violence or sexual trauma.
- Outreach and education to law enforcement, church and community leaders and especially our youth and wounded young women.
- Developing biblically based studies and healing material in support of those we serve.
- Offering general survivor-based educational resources to affinity groups; such as law enforcement, social services, educators and church leadership.
The Rising Phoenix
PO BOX 280383
Memphis, Tn 38168